Numark Mixtrack Platinum
Available now with the release of Serato DJ 1.9.2 is the latest entry level Serato DJ Intro controller from Numark, the Mixtrack Platinum.
The Mixtrack Platinum works free with Serato DJ Intro software out-of-the-box, with the option to purchase an upgrade license to have full access to the professional features available in Serato DJ.
Based on its Predecessors, the Platinum is a 4-deck/2-channel controller with many of the features you have become accustomed to within the Numark Mixtrack range, along with exciting new features great for DJs from beginner to pro.
What you can find on the Platinum:
- 16 multi-function backlit performance pads for control of Cues, loops and sampler within Serato DJ.
- Filter and gain controls for each channel.
- Dynamic FX control with the multi-function touch strip, with the ability to add 3 Serato DJ FX per deck.
- 4-channel mixing capabilities with the new deck select function. Deck select enables you to switch to the desired layered deck and add another 2 decks to your performance. With the new LCD display screens, you can monitor your active deck within the job wheel.
- 1.75" LCD display screens in each jog wheel. These exciting new screens give you easy access to information such as BPM, platter position, time remaining, key lock, pitch adjustment, and key lock, all displayed in real time. Meaning you can spend less time looking at your laptop and more time focussing on your performance.