We?ve always tried to think of DJ Techtools as a modern incarnation of the culture found in record stores. A place to share music, learn about new gear, and generally be inspired. One thing that youâ€™d always find plenty of at these stores were free DJ stickers â€“ usually by the cash register, near the entrance, and plastered all over any number of doors, walls, counters. DJs love stickers â€“ both having them and sharing them. Today kicks off the
Trade In Your DJ Stickers
Today we?re announcing DJTT sticker month â€“ where we take on the roll of the record store front counter and hook you up with a way to share and get stickers from other DJs.
Here?s how it works:
- You send in an envelope to DJTT
- address it to: DJTT Sticker Exchange, 200 Valley Dr STE 14, Brisbane, CA 94005
- include either 5 or 10 (no other numbers please) of new stickers
- also include a self-addressed, self-stamped envelope (enough postage to get it back to you, please)
- We receive the stickers and share them with 5 or 10 other members of the sticker swap (and keep one for DJTT!)
- We fill your envelope with either 5 or 10 stickers (including a DJTT one) and stick it in the mail to you!
- Everyone gets neat DJ stickers for the price of two stamps and two envelopes!
Don?t Have DJ Stickers?
We know that not everyone has their own DJ stickers â€“ but might want some just to be a part of this awesome trade month. We?ve teamed up with Sticker Mule to get every DJTT reader a great deal on new stickers.
Get 50 custom die cut stickers for $39 on Sticker Mule â€“ order by Dec 23rd to get this deal.
If you need a design idea, try checking out this post on the basic elements of great DJ logo design.
Header photo credit: user DYM on DJForums